The popularity of crypto casinos is steadily growing. Cryptocurrencies are safe, modern, and most times anonymous. This rating will help you find out the best cryptocurrency casino and useful tips on how to make your gambling experience more profitable and protected.
Best Cryptocurrency Casinos List January ‘21
Table of Contents
Learn All About Crypto Casino
More and more online casinos accept cryptocurrencies because it gives them a competitive advantage. Bitcoin slots serve as an efficient marketing tool and offer gamblers more flexibility and more interesting experience. In Bitcoin casino reviews on our site, you’ll be able to read which benefits and privileges you can expect from a particular project.
Here are the major advantages of using crypto as a payment method in an online casino:
- It’s anonymous. You don’t need to reveal information about your identity with a KYC procedure. Blockchain technology grants you full anonymity.
- No fees and larger withdrawal limits. You can cash out much bigger winnings because of high limits on crypto currency withdrawal. Almost all online casinos pay withdrawal fees.
- Deposits and withdrawals are instant in most cases. The processing of payments in most crypto currencies is almost instant. It rarely happens when BTC’s mempool is overflowed the transaction might take longer than a few seconds.
- Blockchain technology is exceptionally reliable and eliminates the risk of fraud. You may check the history of transactions and see which sum was sent to a wallet, when, and from where.
There are two types of crypto casino. King Billy, BitStarz, mrBit, and other projects of the first type accept crypto as an alternative payment method. There, you may also top up your deposit with a bank card or an e-wallet. The second type are the projects where cryptocurrency is the default payment method, such as in Cloudbet, mBit, Oshi.io. Both types of casinos ranking among the best rated online casinos. To figure out which approach is more convenient and profitable for you, please carefully read the terms and conditions of each casino, paying special attention to commissions, withdrawal limits, and transaction processing time.
Is Bitcoin Gambling Legal?
Many people are wondering how legal Bitcoin gambling is. It all depends on the legislation of the country where you are located. Some countries accept cryptocurrencies as legal and more profitable from a tax standpoint, when compared to regular fiat currencies. Also, there are countries that do not accept the legitimacy of crypto currencies, crypto gambling is restricted there.
In 2009, Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to appear on the market. It paved the path for many altcoins, so today you may choose among dozens of established and reliable cryptocurrencies, each one with its advantages and peculiarities. Below, you’ll find the list of coins that you can use to play casino games.
Choose Your Cryptocurrency for Online Casinos
BTC is actively used worldwide, because:
- BTC offers a top level of data encryption;
- Bitcoin transactions are protected with double-level security;
- Its network is decentralized.
Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency on the planet, so there will always be enough supply to meet the growing demand.
LTC was launched in 2011 on the same technological base as Bitcoin. The word “Lite” in its name refers to a much higher speed of transactions. LiteCoin is the third most popular cryptocurrency among casino players because it’s fast, it takes minimum commissions, and offers Bitcoin level security.
Established in 2015, ETH became the second most popular cryptocurrency on a global scale:
- Ethereum’s mechanism of work is much simpler than Bitcoin;
- ETH market price is growing;
- Thanks to a double encryption algorithm, it has an outstanding level of protection.
The Ethereum platform offers much more than just processing payments. Developers might use it to build applications using smart contracts, which opens exciting perspectives for the gaming world.
Dogecoin has the same technological base as Bitcoin. To make a transaction you only need to pay 1 DOGE which equals $0.0106. Dogecoin transactions are many times faster than in other cryptocurrency networks.
DASH was created in 2014 and was eagerly welcomed by the gaming community because:
- This currency offers double data protection;
- The transactions of Dash Coins are instant;
- It’s almost impossible to hack the network.
Play Bitcoin Games
Slots are the most in-demand type of casino games software. They offer eye-catching design and exciting themes. Some providers build crypto slots based on popular books, movies, comics, cartoons, and TV shows. The casinos mentioned in our rating have a nearly endless selection of Bitcoin slots that will cater both for seasoned gamblers and newcomers.
Blackjack is a card game where you need to beat the dealer’s hand without going over 21. It’s one of the most popular online games that require skills and experience. In the casinos mentioned in our rating you may find diverse varieties of Blackjack: American, European, Vegas Strip, Perfect Pairs, Double Exposure.
In roulette, you need to place bets on certain combinations of numbers and colors. On the platforms that made in our rating, you may choose between European, American, French, multi-wheel, and multiplayer roulettes. We recommend European roulette for beginners, in this kind of roulette you have more chances to win.
To take part in a lottery, you need to buy tickets. If you’re lucky enough, you’ll get a prize such as free spins, a top-up to your deposit, or a promo code. All the casinos included in our rating offer generous lotteries with fair chances to win.
Poker is a card game where players make bets in rounds. The exact rules might vary depending on the variety of the game: Texas Holdem, Omaha, 5-Card Draw, Short Deck, Chinese, Low Chicago, etc. In the gambling institutions from our rating, you’ll be able to select the one that gives you higher chances to win.
The Best Bitcoin Bonus Offers
Free Spins for BTC
Players can use free spins bonus only in slot machines. You normally receive them as a part of a welcome bonus or as a prize in a lottery. Also, you can see them in other types of reload or non-deposit bonuses.
Please read wagering requirements of all bonuses you take. We recommend claiming bonuses only with wager of 40 or less.
No Deposit BTC Bonuses
You may receive a no deposit bonus as a present for your birthday, the anniversary of the date when you signed up to the casino or some other meaningful date.
A no deposit bonus might include free spins or topping up your deposit with a certain sum.
Bitcoin Deposit Bonuses
A simple way to get a Bitcoin bonus is to top up your deposit, so it meets certain criteria listed on the casino website. Some of them provides the biggest online casino bonuses up to 2 BTC!
Cashback can also be considered as a deposit bonus. It allows you to get some funds spent in a certain period.
Highroller bonuses operate with enormous sums and are available to those gamblers who place large bets. If you’re ready to take risks, it’s reasonable that you should expect higher rewards.
Exchange Fiat to Btc
In the crypto world, the regular currencies we use every day are known as fiat currencies. To exchange them to BTC or altcoins, you may use one of the subsequent services:
- Binance. This reputable exchange allows you to purchase BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH, and many other tokens with your casual bank card. You need to register on Binance with your email, show the amount of dollars or any other currency that you would like to sell, and the system will show you how many Bitcoins you can buy with that.
- LocalBitcoins. It’s a peer-to-peer exchange where you browse through the announcements and find members who want to sell tokens on conditions convenient for you. The platform guarantees the security of each transaction, and you’ll get your money quickly.
- Offline exchanges. Here you may pay in cash without revealing your ID. If you are using this exchange, wait for completing transaction before leaving the exchanger.
We recommend working only with verified exchangers, you can find them at Bitcoin.org.
Get Best Crypto Wallet
To store your cryptocurrencies, you must install a secure and reliable crypto wallet. Here are three popular options easy to use and difficult to hack:
- Ledger. It’s a hardware device that attaches to a computer like an USB and supports over 1000 currencies. You can purchase Ledger Nano S for $59 and use it with the following operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac (10.8+), Linux, Chrome OS (with Google Chrome or Chromium). For $119 you can purchase Nano X with a higher quality screen, a larger memory, and Bluetooth.
- Atomic. It’s a desktop client that supports around 300 currencies and is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows, macOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora. You may download it at no cost and use the swap exchange built in it.
- Guarda. This one supports over 100 currencies and can function as a web, desktop, or mobile client. You may download Guarda free and run it on Android, iOS, Linux, macOS, Windows, or as a Chrome Extension. It’s a very convenient wallet if you want to play mobile casino from your smartphone.
There are two types of crypto wallets:
- Non-custodial wallet. It’s a wallet where you are the only person who has the key to it. Keep the key to this wallet in a safe place.
- Custodian wallet. With this wallet you can restore your key with the help of the administration.
Hopefully, this review gave you enough information on how to choose the best crypto casino. Even if you’ve never made a single Bitcoin transaction yet, it’s worth trying. The more tools you used to maximize your odds to win, the more likely you are to hit the jackpot.