CasinoMasta was created to provide gamblers with a complete and relevant guide to online gambling. Here you may discover ratings of in-demand and credible online casinos, familiarize yourself with the criteria of how to select honest, paying platforms, read useful tips on how to maximize your odds to win. All the information published on the site is objective and is backed by the personal experiences of our authors. Our mission is to make your gambling safe, transparent, and profitable.
Best Casino Websites 2020
Before placing your bets, please review our ranking of the best rated online casinos. We hand-pick credible, generous, and technologically advanced projects that offer the smoothest gaming experience and honest payouts.
Reputable projects have licenses and buy software from trusted providers. You can access their sites both from desktop computers and mobile devices. They protect the personal data of their gamblers with SSL certificates and encrypted transactions. Their bonuses are generous, and their wagering requirements are reasonable. Their support staff is friendly, competent, and available 24/7.
Among all the platforms, these types of casinos attract the largest audience today:
- Fast paying online casinos. Paying winnings as fast as possible is the golden industry standard. Some casinos offer almost instant withdrawals, this is what every player looking for.
- Instant Play Casino. No need to install any apps to gamble: all the gaming software is available online and doesn’t occupy the memory of your device.
- Paypal Casino. PayPal is a respectable international payment system. Platforms that accept PayPal transactions predictably enjoy significant demand.
- Live Casino. The popularity of the live format is steadily increasing because it’s more exciting to play in the company of a young attractive dealer. You can enjoy a highly realistic offline casino experience without leaving your house.
- New Casino. Seasoned gamblers are always curious to check what new projects have on offer. Monitor these casinos, they usually offer great bonuses at launch.
CasinoMasta will help you select those casinos that suit best your tastes, budget, and aesthetic preferences. You’ll be able to enjoy a top-notch gambling experience in any geographical location, almost regardless of how new or old your computer or mobile gadget is.
Cryptocurrency Gambling – Bet your altcoins
Besides bank cards and e-wallets, nowadays more and more casinos accept cryptocurrencies. They are fast, safe, modern, and some are anonymous.
Nearly every crypto casino accepts Bitcoin. Some platforms also accept selected altcoins, such as:
- Ethereum. The second most common cryptocurrency on the global scale is safe, anonymous, and has a consistently high exchange rate. It enjoys a stable demand in the gaming industry because you don’t need to reveal your private data or financial credentials.
- Litecoin. Litecoin was launched on the technological base of Bitcoin and offers a comparable level of security. This coin was called “Lite” (“light”) because its network processes transactions quicker than Bitcoin.
- Dogecoin. Dogecoin is based on the same technology as Bitcoin and Litecoin and has two primary advantages: quick transactions, and small commissions. It’s safe, reliable, and has an outstandingly devoted community.
- Dash. On the Dash network, you might apply the PrivateSend algorithm to enhance the protection and anonymity of your payments. With the help of the InstantSend function, you may send transactions in 1 second.
With cryptocurrencies, the maximum limits for withdrawals might be considerably larger than for e-wallets or bank transfers. Under the legislation of this or that country, receiving profit in cryptocurrency might be more lucrative from the taxation standpoint. On the flip side, if the withdrawal amount is large and the network is busy, the transaction might take quite a long time.
Cryptocurrencies often contribute to responsible gambling. Many people use cryptocurrencies only for trading, gaming, or e-commerce. And they also use fiat currencies while they pay taxes and buy food.
Mobile Casino – You Don’t Need a PC Anymore
Gone are the days when gamblers were chained to their stationary computers. Nearly any newest mobile casino today allows its users to quench their craving for gambling with the help of mobile devices. If you have an iOS, Android, or Windows phone, or any other mobile gadget, you may place your bets 24/7, regardless of your location.
Some casinos build their mobile apps, others invite gamblers to join their mobile sites. You should to download the app from the casino’s official website. Normally the applications are free.
To install an app, you need to have some free space on your phone’s memory. For mobile sites, you won’t need any free memory. The sites are compatible with most mobile browsers, so you won’t need to buy the latest iPhone to access it. To enter your account, introduce the same login and password as for the desktop version.
The only requirement to enjoy mobile gambling is to have a stable and relatively quick internet connection on your smartphone or iPad. We recommend you to use a private Wi-Fi connection, protected by a password, or your gadget’s hotspot. Contact casino’s support if you want to play with VPN, there is can be some limitations on it.
Fair Software and Popular Developers
If a casino buys its games from well-known and trustworthy software providers, this is a positive sign. Those providers usually have a license and a several years background. They regularly monitor the platforms they sell their games to and make sure that these projects work honestly and transparently.
The payout ratio for honest casinos is 90% and more. This means that 90% of all funds are distributed among gamblers as their winnings, and 10% is the founder’s profit.
These are probably the most renowned and credible casino games software providers that set the benchmark for the whole industry:
- Betsoft. Founded in 2006, this company has accumulated many awards, including Malta iGaming Awards 2018, EGR B2B Awards 2019, G2E Asia Awards 2018/2019, and many more. Betsoft games are installed in over 500 gambling institutions worldwide.
- Novomatic. This company group was established in 1980, and started its path from developing slot terminals. Novomatic branches are open in approximately 50 countries, and its software is sold in over 75 countries. Its products are represented in over 2100 gambling institutions all around the globe.
- NetEnt. NetEnt has been in the game for over 20 years and has 7 offices in Europe and the USA. This developer has delivered over 200 remote games, and in 2019, its systems handled 58.3 billion transactions.
- Microgaming. This is a UK company that built online casino solutions in 1994. Since 2004 its activities also cover the mobile casino sector, and in 2016 it started to work on virtual reality entertainment. Microgaming collaborates with over 800 clients all around the globe.
- RTG. The RTG abbreviation stands for Real Time Gambling. The brand was created in 1998 in the USA, but 9 years later was acquired by Hastings International and was moved to Costa Rica. RTG has released over 300 games, and its headquarters is currently based in Hong Kong.
- Rival. This brand was launched in 2006 and collaborates with over 52 operators around the globe. It has released over 260 games as well as the Casino Controller platform which features an elaborate back-end and detailed reporting system.
- Playtech. Established in Estonia in 1999, this developer now has offices in 19 countries and counts 140 global licenses. Since 2012, it has been traded on the London Stock Exchange Main Market and has acquired many smaller companies throughout its history. In 2017, Playtech signed a contract with Warner Bros to release games based on popular movies, comics, and TV shows.
The aforementioned providers implement advanced technological solutions and hire experienced creative professionals. Trying to cater to the tastes of both seasoned gamblers and newcomers, they build games based on popular books, cartoons, and TV shows. You may enjoy their games safely and with fair chances to win.
Choice of Games in Casino
When choosing the best online casino game please take into account that the games differ significantly by their rules. So it would be wiser to select the best one within a limited category, such as:
- Slots. To enjoy the most popular type of gambling entertainment, you don’t need to have any skills or experience. First, read slot instruction to know which symbols pays best. Then choose your bet, pay lines and launch the machine pressing “spin” button. In their advertising campaigns, many casinos claim that they have slot machines with the best payouts — they know this assertion will appeal to most gamblers.
- Table games. This category features blackjack, poker, roulette, craps, bingo, baccarat, sic bo, Spanish 21, and other kinds of games, each represented in multiple varieties. You may compete either against other gamblers or against the house. This kind of entertainment is called “table games” because when you play them in real life you need a table to use cards, chips, or a roulette.
- Tournaments. You need to compete against other players in a particular game within a limited time range. Those who achieve the top score get their awards.
There are thousands of slots available online. Before placing your bets, read any best online slots review to get to know which ones offer the most generous payout. A new casino slot might attract you with its unusual design or free spins distributed as a welcome bonus — but you need to assess your odds at winning before you launch the reel.
With card games, table games, etc. the choice is easier. Live casino games usually offer a more engaging experience.
Bonus Offers Guide
To increase their client’s loyalty, most online casinos feature flexible and generous bonus schemes. These are the varieties of bonuses available nearly on any platform:
- Welcome Bonuses. You receive them for the mere fact of signing up at the platform. Sign up offers suggest multiplying the sum of your first deposit by a certain percentage (most often, 100%). Sometimes the sums of the next few deposits might be multiplied as well.
- Reload Bonuses. You get a premium for a deposit if you meet certain requirements: for instance, if the deposit was topped up with more than $20 on Wednesday. The amount of a maximum bonus might be limited.
- No deposit bonus offers. You may receive such a bonus as a present for your birthday, the anniversary of you joining the platform, or any other meaningful data.
- Freespins. Free spins apply only to slots. You might receive them as a part of your welcome bonus, as a prize in a lottery, or in addition to some other bonuses.
- Cashback. You receive back a certain ratio of what you’ve spent at the casino or a certain ratio of what you’ve lost. This might happen weekly, monthly, or in connection to some special date.
- Lotteries. You purchase a ticket, and if you’re lucky, you receive a prize.
Each bonus offer has its own wagering requirements. Please meet with them before you activate it. It’s better to claim bonuses with wagering requirement of 40 or less.
Now that you’ve read this online casino bonus guide, you know how to maximize your odds to win. CasinoMasta wish you a good luck, and may your gambling experience be lucky and unforgettable!