All online casinos buy games from third-party developers that sell their products to many types of software projects. That’s the reason you may find the same slot machine or a popular roulette variety on many platforms. Top casino games software companies hire the most experienced IT-professionals and most creative designers. They invest significant funds in building new exciting games with high-security and honest payouts. CasinoMasta will help you understand why it’s important to choose online casino games created by credible and established developers and which gaming software companies set the benchmark for the industry standard today.
Who Develops Online Casino Software
There are many casino software providers worldwide. These software providers build technological platforms for gambling institutions and create all sorts of entertainment for them such as slots, table games, live dealers, roulettes, and scratch-cards. They analyze the tastes and preferences of their audience to make sure that every product they release becomes a commercial success. Top on line casinos usually have slots from at least 20 top providers.
The competition in the gaming industry is tough, that’s why providers need to be innovative and constantly grow. For example, in the last couple of years, some of them introduced an option to buy bonus games in slots. Gamblers gladly welcomed this novelty.
Pick Popular Online Gambling Companies
Each online casino software brand has its recognizable style of game design. Also, it should consider the regulation of online gambling in the country or regions. To identify top providers, you need to pay attention to the following points:
- Reputation. The brand should be present on the market for at least 1 year. It should have released a few successful games and, preferably, collected a few awards for them.
- Technical equipment and no errors. For instance, in 2020 Russian gamblers found out that some Russian digital casinos downed the RTP on Play’n GO games, so it became 84% instead of 96%. Seasoned gamblers constantly monitor the industry news to avoid those platforms that deprive them of their fair odds to win.
- FAQ Section. The games by top providers normally feature a button marked either with the “?” or “i” sign. When you click it, the FAQ section opens where you can learn about the rules of the games, winning symbols, bonuses, and other meaningful features. You should check this section before you play the game.
- High payout rate. The payout rate displays which ratio of the funds are distributed between the gamblers. For example, if a slot has a 91% RTP, this means that 91% of the funds are paid in winnings, and 9% are kept as the venue’s commission. This parameter is set by an algorithm built inside the game. It is normal for the RTP percentage to be between 85% and 97%. When we review software providers on our site, we give accurate and up-to-date information about their payout rates. To maximize your chances of winning, choose a game with RTP over 96% and take one of the top online casino bonuses. If want to find the exact developer, check its page on our website.
Top iGaming Software Developers
Top providers regularly inspect the platforms they sell their games to. Gamblers should prefer casinos that have a variety of games of known and fair developers. Some providers are developing exclusive slots specifically for crypto casinos.
Below you’ll find our brief guide on top gaming development brands and their most in-demand products. These brands set the benchmark for their sphere because they meet the following criteria:
- licensing issued by a trusted authority;
- vast experience in gaming;
- an impressive portfolio of popular slots with a high percentage of return;
- top-notch graphics and design;
- large maximum limits;
- compatibility with most modern gadgets and browsers;
- quick loading and lack of bugs;
- very moderate technical requirements. The games should run smoothly at all smartphones with 3G connection or better.
You can safely entrust your funds to the games released by these responsible providers, knowing that you’ll have fair odds to win.
This huge and famous brand released its first online casino product in 1994. Since 2004 it has been present in mobile casino gaming, and in 2016 made its first steps in VR entertainment. Microgaming has become famous primarily for its slots: Thunderstruck and Thunderstruck II, Avalon and Avalon II, Break Da Bank, Game of Thrones, Lara Croft Tomb Raider, Jurassic Park, and dozens of others. The RTP of the branded slots based on popular movies, TV shows, etc. is normally around 96%.
NetEnt was founded in 1996 as a part of a bigger company. Since 2000 it has operated as an independent brand. In 2005, NetEnt was issued a license from the Malta Gaming Authority, and in 2015 it received a license from New Jersey. Today the brand employs over 1,000 talents from all around the globe and counts over 300 top-notch products in its portfolio.
NetEnt live games such as poker, roulette, baccarat, and others boast of seamless graphics and generous payouts. The selection of its best slots includes such names as Dead Or Alive, Guns’n’Roses, Hell’s Kitchen, Ocean’s Treasure, Narcos, King of Darkness, Mega Joker, and many others. The payout rate of the top slots varies between 96% and 99%.
Established in 1999, this brand counts over 200 successful games under its belt. Betsoft slots have amassed a large loyal following thanks to their stunning graphics and 3D visuals. When playing their games, it is as if you are immersed in a cartoon. Slotfather, Glam Life, Bamboo Rush, Chilli Pop, Tipsy Tourist are just a few examples of the brand’s most successful products. The payout of the top Betsoft slots varies from 92% to 97%.
RTG was launched in 1998 as an independent company but was acquired by Hastings International company from Curacao in 2007. A numerous and dedicated community of fans has formed around the RTG slots because they offer fascinating plots and detailed graphics. RTG table games such as keno, blackjack, baccarat, or roulette enjoy a steady demand as well. This brand is famous for the quality of its customer support that solves any issue promptly and efficiently.
Created in 1999, Playtech is now a global company and employs over 5,000 talents. It counts 140 global licenses and has released over 700 successful products. Playtech is famous primarily for its slots: Gladiator, Age of the Gods, Jackpot Giant, Man of Steel, Wild West Wilds, and dozens of others. But it also builds amazing bingos and diverse varieties of poker, roulette, blackjack, and other table games.
Besides the above brands, many more providers should be praised for the outstanding quality of their brands and services: Evolution Gaming, NYX Interactive, Softswiss, Yggdrasil, Red Tiger, to name a few. To get more information about the brands you come across on gambling platforms, please visit the category pages of our site.