The gambling market has always been competitive. To convince new players to sign up for their platform and to increase the loyalty of their regular clients, casinos deploy generous bonus systems. These bonuses spice up the betting experience and maximize your chances to win. To receive a bonus, you normally need to perform a simple action: create an account, install casino’s mobile application, or make a deposit with a certain sum using a certain payment system.
Old and new projects strive to invent the most generous and enticing bonus offers. However, even the top & biggest online casino bonuses have their terms and conditions. In this online casino bonus guide we tell about the basic types of casino bonuses, how to claim them, which online casinos offers them, and how to determine are they profitable for you or not.
Top Online Casino Bonuses 2020
Table of Contents
Which Casino Bonus Players Can Claim
Each venue has its unique bonus offerings. However, certain types of bonuses are quite widespread, so you’re likely to come across them on a majority of venues.
We recommend checking the bonus policy before you sign up. Some projects allow to activate the bonus only at the registration step. When you register, the site might ask you to enter a promo code that will secure you a welcome bonus.
You get a welcome bonus for the mere fact of signing up on the platform. The biggest online casino bonuses includes free spins plus doubling or multiplying your first deposit. Some venues offer to multiply your two or three first deposits — for instance, like this:
- You get 100% extra for your first deposit;
- 75% on the second one;
- 50% on the third one.
Welcome bonuses have a short time range. Free spins will most likely be split so you may spend only a limited number of them daily. Like this, you develop a habit of visiting the venue every day.
You can find your welcome bonus at “Notifications” or “Promo” section in your account. Sometimes, you don’t need to do anything since the bonus is activated automatically.
No Deposit Casino Bonus
This bonus means that you will get bonus award regardless of whether you make deposit or not. Also known as sign up casino bonus. Venues give away promo codes and free spins to celebrate special occasions, such as a national holiday, the launch of an upgraded mobile app, your birthday, or the anniversary of you registering in the venue. The conditions of such bonuses might vary greatly, depending on the brand.
It’s an excellent tradition to give out free spins as a part of the welcome bonus. You can also get free spins as a no deposit bonus or promotion. To claim free spins, you usually need to push the corresponding button in your personal account.
This bonus applies only to certain slots from certain casino software developer and allows you to play these machines without risking your real savings. If this was a part of the welcome bonus, the spins might be evenly distributed between several days: for instance, if you got 125 free spins, you may use 25 daily during the next 5 days.
Some platforms allow gamblers to test their functionality in free play mode, without signing up and making deposits. Games in this mode have the same functionality as real money games. The only difference is that you can’t win real money, just practice. With free spins, you’ll be allowed to withdraw your winnings if you meet certain conditions.
If you top up your deposit and meet certain requirements, you’ll get more cash on your account that you sent to it. The requirements for this bonus most typically include:
- The minimum deposit sum. You’ll get the bonus if you make a deposit with, let’s say, $20.
- The percentage. For example, your deposit will be multiplied by 30%.
- The maximum limit. Your bonus will be multiplied by 30% only in case the result will be less than $200.
- Time limits. This offer is valid only on certain days of the week.
- Payment method. Some casinos promote deposits with certain payment methods. They get profit from this in terms of exchange, so they are happy to share what they have saved with the player.
Sometimes, in addition to the deposit top-up, you might get free spins.
VIP programs can also be considered systems of reload bonuses. All the funds that you invest in the platform are saved in your personal history. As soon as you reach a certain limit (for example, $500) you get upgraded to the first level of the VIP status. When you reach $750, you are upgraded to the next level. Most projects feature from 3 to 10 levels in their VIP programs.
The higher your VIP rating, the more generous privileges you get access to. You may enjoy increased withdrawal limits, priority support service, larger cashbacks, and no deposit bonuses.
Cashback compensates you a ratio of what you spent or lost on the platform within a certain time range (most often a week). The exact amount usually depends on the status of the gambler. For example, players on the first level of the VIP program can receive 2%, on the second level — 3%, and more. In most cases, you won’t need to claim the cashback. It will appear on your deposit automatically.
High-rollers normally receive cashback with a higher percentage than the others. High-rollers are gamblers that bet with large sums. The logic is simple: the more time and cash you spend on the platform, the more you deserve to get back.
CasinoMasta recommends you to read the bonus wagering requirements. This will allow you to avoid violations and increase your chances of successfully completing requirements.
Where to Find Biggest Online Casino Bonuses
These are the easiest and most reliable ways to get the best online casino promotions:
- Casino Website. On every brand’s official website there should be a section called “Bonuses”, “Promo”, or something similar. There you can see the full list of valid promotions.
- Trusted sources. Most often these should be casino review sites. Some of them might offer exclusive bonuses that aren’t available on the official site of the venue.
- Live streaming players. If you follow gambling streamers on Twitch or YouTube that play casino games online for real money, they’ll be likely to share their exclusive bonus promo codes that they get directly from the casinos.
- Newsletter. If you sign up for the casino’s newsletter, you’ll be the first to know about all the news and promotions of the venue. When you register, most platforms suggest you should tick the box that confirms your readiness to receive the newsletter to your email. Some projects might also send promo codes via SMS or other messengers.
Other Methods to Claim Bonus
Sometimes you might get bonuses for your participation in a lottery or a tournament. To enter the lottery, you need to collect bonus points or buy a ticket. Sometimes you receive the prize just because your ticket has a lucky number. In other cases, you need to fulfill some simple tasks — for example, to cross out 5 numbers out of 50. The more numbers you guess correctly, the more bonuses you receive.
In a tournament, you need to compete with other players in a particular game. If you manage to accumulate a certain number of scores within a particular time range, you qualify for the next round. Those participants who accumulate the largest number of points by the end of the tournament receive bonuses.
Some venues feature referral programs. If you spread the word of mouth about the project among your friends and colleagues and convince them to sign up for it, you’ll get a bonus. Make sure they register not through the main page of the project but using the invite link that will be generated personally for you. You may share this link on your social accounts, send it out in private messages, and post it on all sites that allow link sharing.
If the platform features a referral program, you’ll most likely find a corresponding section on its website. You can also ask your questions about the referral program at the customer’s support. That’s a very efficient way to share the information about the brand’s bonuses and promotions and to expand its user base.
Each casino’s bonus policy is a well thought out product that is profitable for both casinos and players. But even the biggest online casino bonuses can have their conditions.
- Wagering time limit. Every bonus has its lifetime. You’ll need to activate the bonus and use it within a certain time limit. Our experts recommend claiming bonuses with a wagering time of at least 2 days.
- Free spins only for certain games. When you receive free spins, you can normally apply them only to certain types of slots.
- Wagering requirements. If you receive a certain sum as a bonus with a, let’s say, x30 wagering coefficient, you’ll be able to withdraw it when you win at least 30 times more than this sum. For slots, you might manage to complete with the coefficient of up to x40.
- Limit on the maximum sum of winnings. For each bonus, there is a maximum winnings limit. For instance, you might claim a no deposit bonus, get winning $5000 and fail to withdraw it because the maximum winning limit is $10.
- Platform-specific bonuses. When promoting their mobile sites or apps, many projects offer bonuses only to mobile casino users. It might be a promo code, free spins, or a deposit top-up available only for those who access the platform from a portable device.
- Payment-specific bonuses. When the platform starts collaborating with a new payment system, you may receive a certain sum on top if you replenish your deposit with this system. This promotion is quite often applied in crypto casinos and their currencies.
Please use bonuses responsibly and attentively read their requirements. Once you accept an offer, you won’t be able to decline it or change its rules. Take bonuses with a wager of less than 40, and choose no deposit bonuses with no limit on winnings. This will allow you to have a fabulous casino experience.