When choosing an online casino, it’s important to find a trustworthy and reliable project. The best method to do it is to monitor the ratings of the most reputable gambling institutions in the world or a particular area.
The best rated online casinos are licensed, purchase software from credible software development companies, provide a vast assortment of games, and offer a generous system of bonuses for their customers. Their terms and conditions are compiled under the law and published on their site. They implement advanced technologies to ensure their users’ security, and their support teams are always ready to fix any problem.
This review will help you select a project that you may safely entrust your savings to. You’ll get fair chances to win, your private data will remain confidential, and your winnings will be paid in full. Below you’ll find our hand-picked rating of most popular online casinos that pay and provide a fascinating gambling experience.
Top On line Casinos January ‘21
Table of Contents
How to Choose Best Online Casino
Humble as we are, we believe that we deserve to be called experts in the remote gambling industry. Our authors have been testing casino games on over 50 different platforms for 3 years, and they know how to identify a high-quality project from a bogus one. We work with all types of casinos: newest mobile casinos, instant casinos without downloads, casinos with live dealers. With our recommendations, you’ll avoid unnecessary risks and maximize your odds to win.
Each gambling review on our site is based on our authors’ personal experience. They register in every casino and meticulously check it on themselves. We write all reviews ourselves, so they contain only honest and up-to-date information about all casinos, developers and bonuses. We pay enhanced attention to all newcomer projects and try to define their trust.
When compiling this list of best casinos, we paid primary attention to the following factors:
- Does the casino have a license;
- Which providers does it buy its software from;
- Are its terms and conditions available on public display, are they detailed enough;
- How professional is its support team and how easy is it to reach them;
- Which security guarantees does it provide;
- How diverse is its bonus system, and what are its conditions.
Please be sure to check the players’ reviews about a casino, it will give a more complete overview of the project.
The reviews we publish on our site are always impartial. No matter if we won or lost money on a particular platform, it won’t affect the overall rating. Hopefully, our rating will help you make a rational choice and make the most of your gambling sessions.
1. Check Casino License
The license of the regulator is required for any online casino. It gives rights to sign a contract with a games provider, put up legit games on its site, and open a bank account. Sometimes a license might grant to the project a reduced tax rate or other benefits.
Some countries and offshore territories issue licenses for online casinos on beneficial terms because they bring significant revenue to their treasuries.
Most gambling companies get their licenses from Malta, Curacao, Alderney, Costa Rica or UK. The most renowned and authoritative licensing institutions on the global scale are the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC).
The UKGC was created in 2007 to keep crime out of gambling, in collaboration with the police. The UKGC is the licensing authority for almost all online casinos and gambling software developers in the UK.
The MGA was established in 2001, which was a logical move for the country where gambling makes up for 12% of the GDP. According to the MGA, there might be different licenses for:
- Games of chance played against the house with or without random number generator.
- Games of chance not played against the house.
- Controlled skill games.
We recommend playing in gambling projects that have one of the above licenses. This way the game is more responsible and allows you to start the game without risking your funds.
Look at the footer if casino’s main page to check project license. Almost all casinos place well-known logos of licensing authorities(like MGA, UKGC) at this section. The logo must have an active link to the licensor’s website so you can check the validity of the license. Visit the site of the licensing authority and check if the casino is listed there. There you should see the number of the license, the name of the authority that issued it, and the data of its issuance. Also, you can try to find out this information in the “About Us” or the “Terms and Conditions” section. If you didn’t find the license information, we recommend you to choose another online casino.
2. Look at Casino Software and Fair Play
All best rated online casinos are just the platform for the gambling. They have their own development department, financial department, support service and others. But they buy all the games from online casino software providers. These developers monitor the usage of the software that they sold to a particular project. Therefore, casinos that collaborate with well-known providers deserve more trust.
Here are the top five online games providers, listed in alphabetical order: Evolution Gaming, International Game Technology (IGT), Microgaming, NetEnt, Playtech, and RealTime Gaming. They build slots with eye-catching design, based on popular movies, TV series, and books. They implement innovative technological solutions and hire top specialists in the field. All the providers set the benchmark for honesty and security in gambling. They deliver new products regularly so that even a most seasoned user will never get bored.
You may enjoy the following categories of entertainment:
- Slots. Slots differ in their design and themes, but their basic principle is the same. It can be 3 or 5 reel machine with a lot of different pay lines. Slots are considered as the best online casino game.
- Card games. You may enjoy most of the card games you play offline: Poker, Baccarat, BlackJack, Texas Holdem, Spanish 21, etc.
- Table games. This category includes bingo, keno, craps & etc.
- Roulette. Most platforms offer diverse roulette varieties: French, European, American, multiplayer, multiwheel.
- Live casino games. Live casino imitate offline casino experience. A dealer is streaming live. The gamblers might play against each other or against the house.
- Lotteries. Lotteries are often used to distribute free spins and other bonuses.
- Tournaments. Tournament is an event where you must complete some requirements faster than other participants. It can be a certain number of bets, a certain amount of bets or maximum winnings. Those who achieve the highest score get access to bonuses and privileges.
Legit casinos offer games with random number generators, which gives all the gamblers equal chances to win. If you want to make sure that the RNG is not affected by the amount of money on your balance, the cost of a bet or any other factor, look for the TST Fair Gaming certificates, iTech Labs and eCOGRA seals on the website. This will mean that the casinos have been audited by these firms and their RNG works fine.
3. Read Terms and Conditions
It’s very important to read terms & conditions before sign up at any online casino. We understand that rules can contain a lot of text you don’t want to read. But don’t forget that you can press
CTRL+F on the desktop or
Find in page on mobile to find out:
- list of restricted countries;
- what are the limits for withdrawal;
- does the platform take commissions for withdrawals;
- may it block or ban users, and in which cases & etc.
Each licensed online casino must have their own “Terms & Conditions” section.
4. Contact Support Before First Deposit
The quality of customer support is an essential parameter. If a casino has more than one way to contact support, that’s a big advantage. Normally, top casinos share with customers their phone numbers, emails, and postal addresses. It’s good if they integrate a live chat on their site. If not, there should be a form where you can type your request and receive the answer to your email.
Before switching from trial mode to bets with real money, try to ask if there are any promotions, what are the wagering requirements and withdrawal time. Even if this info is published on the site, it’s always good to double-check. Also, you need to test the quality of support: how professional they are, does they know everything about their product? If the support is prompt, competent, and available 24/7, it’s a positive sign.
5. Make Safe Payments: Deposit and Withdrawal
The best internet casinos in 2021 accept the subsequent payment methods:
- Bank cards. You may use your regular Visa, MasterCard, or Maestro to make a deposit. Casinos accepts debit and credit cards.
- E-wallets. You may use Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, EcoPayz, Trustly, etc. The minimum withdrawal limits for e-wallets are normally lower than for bank cards.
- Cryptocurrency. In most cases, it will be Bitcoin. Almost all crypto casinos accept top altcoins.
All payment methods that casino accepts, and the minimum and maximum limits for deposits and withdrawals should be listed in the corresponding section of the site. Usually it called “Payments” section.
Most casinos commit to pay all fees, allowing the player to get all the winnings. The only fee that can be charged from you is the fee of the payment system. You need to get to know this on the site of your bank or your e-payment system.
When you top up the deposit, the money will appear on your casino account almost immediately, regardless of the form of the payment. If you withdraw cash, the process might take longer:
- a few minutes for an e-wallet;
- up to 1 week for a bank card;
- with Bitcoin, it all depends on how busy the network is and how large the sum is.
It’s important to choose a fastest paying online casino with many payment methods. If gambling platform pays quickly and does not ask unnecessary questions, it is a guarantee he does not have financial problems. Read the payment policy of the platform cautiously before you create an account there. If they let gamblers cash out immediately, it’s a positive sign.
To protect financial credentials and personal data of their gamblers, top platforms use SSL (Secure Sockets Layers) certificates. These certificates encrypt the data so it can be decrypted and read only in the user’s browser and on the final server.
Top on line casinos often offer free demo trials. You may test slots and card games for free, without placing bets on real money. If you’re ready to play for real money you can make your first deposit.
To verify your account, send to the administration the scan of your passport, ID, or driving license. It is normal practice if they request photographs or scans of documents confirming your place of residence. The scans will prove that you have already come of age and have no multiple accounts. You can register one account in the system. Mind it that the process of verification might take a few days. After casino confirm your identity, you can withdraw your cash. We recommend that you go through the verification process as soon as you register at the casino, it will allow you to get your winnings faster.
6. Find Bonuses and Loyalty Program
To increase the loyalty of their gamblers, top platforms introduce flexible bonus offers:
- Welcome Bonus. Any new player can get it. Usually the Welcome Bonus multiplies your deposit by 1-2 times or consists of several bonuses by several deposits.
- Reload Bonus. You get a premium to your deposit if you meet certain conditions. For example, some casinos may double your deposit on Tuesday if you deposit at least $10.
- Highroller Bonus. It’s a subcategory of reload bonuses, available only for those gamblers who place large bets. Highroller bonuses operate with larger sums and larger limits.
- Free Spins. This bonus allows you to get free spins in popular slot machines. You can normally get them either as a part of your welcome bonus or reload one.
- No Deposit Bonus. Your deposit is multiplied or you get other benefits no matter if you top up your deposit or not. It might be a present for your birthday or the anniversary of the day when you joined the platform.
- Cashback. A percentage of what you spent on games comes back to your deposit within a particular time range (weekly).
Besides various promotions, many casinos also have a VIP program. For each deposit and bet you made, you get loyalty program points. More VIP points grants you access to additional bonuses and benefits. Also, you can convert points you get to real money. Our online casino bonus guide tell you more about each type of bonus.
Some projects also have a referral program. If you invite new users to join it via your individual referral link, you get bonuses for it. Also, you get a percentage of their spending on the platform.